Liberty Fort Oglethorpe

Liberty “Fort O” was birthed as a merger of members from Liberty Baptist Church and Calvary Memorial Baptist Church.  Liberty Fort O meets at 2 Harker Road in one of the most historic buildings in the city of Fort Oglethorpe, GA; the original post movie theater for the 6th Cavalry Regiment stationed in Fort Oglethorpe from 1919-1942.  
Service Times:
 
Sundays:
10:00 a.m. Life Groups
11:00 a.m. Worship
6:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery
 
Wednesdays:
6:00 p.m. – Team Kid, Student Worship, Adult Bible Study